The Town & Gown Awards of Distinction (formerly the Women of Distinction Awards) celebrates the lives of deserving Inland Empire citizens for their personal and professional accomplishments, and selfless service to our community. We are seeking nominations from the campus community and the community at large for these honors. If you know someone who has shown exemplary commitment to the public good through volunteerism, community involvement, or outstanding achievement in their field, please click here.
To help the Selection Committee review each nominee equally, it is important that the information provided is as detailed and complete as possible. Traditionally, nominees do not know they are being nominated for this honor. This can often make filling out the nomination form challenging. Here are some helpful tips to make submitting a nomination easier:
• Work with others who know the nominee and fill out the form together.
• Try to discreetly obtain a copy of the nominee’s resume, if they have one.
• Use the questions on page two to help shape your nomination.
• Additional pages, press clippings, or other supporting documents may be attached.
• Complete this form and return it by November 19, 2012.
• Your nomination will remain in the pool for consideration for two years.